We Are Innovators
Organic Waste Technologies
We help businesses and organizations meet city, state, federal and corporate diversion goals with Zero Waste Solutions.
Key Features of Ecovim Technology:
• On-Site Organic Waste Reduction
• On-Site Organic Waste Conversion
• Output can be used as a Soil Amendment or Compost Accelerant
• Can be Pelletized to be used as a Bio-Fuel
• Post Processed as Animal Feed/Pet Food
• Remaining Element is Reclaimable Water
From 66 pounds to 3300 pounds of processing capability per day per unit.
We care about our Environment
Eco-Friendly and Eco-conscious
We believe it is everybody responsibility to adopt a eco friendly approach to the increasing waste problem in the world.
Set an example to the community around you! Changes start small. Send us an email asking how you can be part of our mission.
Your Ecovim Account Manager Can Assist Your Organization In Determining the Right Size Solution.
2008Launched Ecovim machines in USA
2012New Technology CycleAll machines were upgraded to process more in less time.
Eco-220 was upgraded with more capacity and became Eco-250
2013Ecovim Machines UpgradePLC - Programmable Logic Controller Application Adopted
Upgraded with Anti-Jamming System